2.1

I too have been a victim of Dennis Block & Associates.Many people may not realize it, but his "associates" include his sons Ryan Block and Brandon Block as well as his daughter Madison Block.

His wife Ida Block is apparently the only one who not part of the family business. One only has to read the reviews of the many unhappy clients on this site as well as Yelp, Google and other sites to see how may unhappy clients Dennis Block has. You might also want to look up the other attorneys that work at Dennis Block & Associates, many of whom have significant histories of their own legal problems and disciplinary actions by the California State Bar... like Attorney Paul Gold and Attorney Howard Osias.

Other questionable Dennis Block Attorneys include "Nasti Hasti" Rahsepar, Dariush Alamdari, Adam Toporoff, Manisha Bajaj, and Sharie Zahab. Read the reviews, do your research, and consider a more reputable independant lawyer over a largely disgraced eviction mill like Dennis P.

Block & Associates.If you've had a bad experience, be sure to share it on Yelp and Google and save others the frustration.

I didn't like: Dennis block, Paul gold, Hasti rahsepar.

Had an Experience with Dennis P Block And Associates?

Comments

Dennis Block is a rude *** that provides a lousy service to landlords who don't know any better. He lures you in with fake pricing and then once he has your credit card number he does whatever he wants. Read his reviews, and whatever you do, don't do business with Dennis Block.